My first ever nomination! Dear God save me, my heart might just burst from Joy this week. This has come to me at the time when i have just been dubbed a great and celebrated MC by my trainers. Its such a beautiful feeling to know there is some people out there who think i am really amazing. Thank you so much my dear Umrah Sania for the nomination, i didn’t think i was getting any anytime soon🤭i am truly humbled by such a profound gesture, stay blessed.
The sunshine Blogger Award is a Peer recognition award for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.
Rules of the award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so others can find them
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive an award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts
- Ask the nominee 11 new questions
The answer to Umrah’s questions;
What is your opinion on blogging?
I think the world would be far more lost and less fun without blogging, this platform provides a different out look on life in general. The stories, information ,DIYs and more makes life a bit easy.
What is your favorite book and why?
“Think and grow rich” by Napoleon Hill. i had read quite a number of books before this one but none of them had such a gripping effect like this one. It got me up and got me moving.
Who inspires you?
Baba angu! Usually mums inspire their daughters. Lord, i love my mum but i draw most inspiration from my dad, he is exceptional. He has affluenced, shaped and modelled me into one beautiful thing.
What do you mean by happiness?
Happiness is a perception, its a choice, how you choose to see or think about different circumstances. Like i wake up every day, ignore a million adversities and focus on one good, helps me stay grateful, and a grateful heart belongs to a happy person. I see beauty in everything, i smile like a child and i keep getting more reasons to smile, i understood the law, “what you focus on expands.”
Which is the best movie according to you?
Slum dog millionaire!
Which country you would like to visit and why?
Paris, isn’t it obvious why.
Who is your favorite blogger?
I got many, it would take me atleast half day to finish my list. But Umrah Sania is toping the list now🤗
What will you choose, forgiveness or revenge and why?
Forgiveness, i tried revenge and it only made me more frustrated. And so i gave forgiveness a try, behold… am now the holder of peace
What is your favorite cartoon character
What would you like to do in your free time?
Get in a car and drive to no destination, breath clean air and glace at the beautiful nature, make stops to get a massage, aroma bathe, catch a movie and then eat n eat and eat
What is the most funny thing you have ever done?
I have recently discovered am a genius, i have such short memory, and its so because my mind erases trivial data like the most funny thing i have done, to create room for more relevant info. 😂
Now here are My nominees;
1. Do you think your blog has made someone’s life simpler?
2. How many books have you read so far this year, which ones are your favorite?
3. What has been your biggest challenges since you started the blog? and how did you overcome it?
4. What motivates you to get up in the morning?
5.What are your best three quotes?
6. What do think is more effective, EQ or IQ?
7. How do you think we can make the world a better place?
8. Who is your blogger bestie?
9. Where are you blogging from?
10. Any tips for beginner blogs?
11. What’s your best blog experience?
Thanks again, shad❤️